Tuesday, September 27, 2005

On Dreams

"I am not quite sure whether I am dreaming or remembering, whether I have lived my life or dreamed it. Just as dreams do, memory makes me profoundly aware of the unreality, the evanescence of the world, a fleeting image in the moving water."-Eugène Ionesco

"I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind." Emily Bronte

That which the dream shows is the shadow of such wisdom as exists in man, even if during his waking state he may know nothing about it.... We do not know it because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to that which is real within ourself. ~Paracelsus

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time." -Calvin and Hobbes

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I used to dream a lot or rather I used to share my dreams. I love to dream...it made me free...it made me see all aspects of life and emotions that I don't experience in reality. Somehow lately I've gotten to the point where I'm scared to dream and scared of my dreams. Reality is safer than another world where I may be happier. It's because I always see you in my dreams. How is that supposed to make me feel? What am I supposed to think of it? Dreaming and waking up without you next to me. Well do dreams come true? If they do, I'll gladly dream again.
Hope. DrEaM. Believe.

10 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Ben Tupper said...

Hey, looks like you got a fine site here. I noticed that you haven't updated it in months though. I don't know if you are planning to continue using it (which would be great - I like your writing!) but I was wondering if I could have your address? I'm currently writing a blog, and I want to keep the "dream" alive. Would that be ok? email me back at tup.ben@gmail.com and we can chat. thanks so much,

Ben Tupper

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger 小海 said...

hello dear friend . i unconsciously came into your world .that is to say it is suddenly because i live in china i rarely surf the foreign web . you know in USA people always use the MSN to contact each other .but in china people use QQ to chat each other .i hope you can become my foreign friend . this is my email renyanhai_9496@163.com or haiyu714124@sina.com wellcom to CHINA!Excuse me if i want to chat with you what should i do ? can you help me i hope t o promote my english I think you can help me I believe you 我希望我们能成为好朋友 能实现吗你能看到吗 ?朋友!

沿海 yanhai{CHINA}

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Mohamad Khairul Dhamiri said...

we must think about good thing to take good dream^_^

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger admin said...

Yeah try to Stop Dreaming Start Action. GBU

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna make my dream come true Mobile86

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna make my dream come true visit http://mobile86.blogspot.com

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger shreya choudhary said...

Just check this
blog

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger ashish said...

Thanks to provide us this
Top 10 games in the world
Top 10 fastest cars in the world
Top 10 army in the world
Top 10 mobile brands in world
Top 10 actors in the world
Top 10 deadliest snakes in the world
Top 10 beaches in the world
Top 10 forex brokers in the world
Top 10 companies in the world

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ikhwan Shroom said...

confident is key my guy

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Neha said...

Nice Blog

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive,

Thanks for Sharing useful Information

Book Taxi from Airport Pick-up Drop Service

Book Top Seo Service provider in Amritsar

Book Amritsar Best Home Salon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home